Did you just get your carpet professionally cleaned from a local cleaner like https://carpetcleanerinflorida.com/jensen-beach? If you want to keep it looking the way it does right now, then you need to take small steps on a regular basis to maintain it. Here is how you can easily do just that:
- Keep your shoes off: Believe it or not your shoes are a major source of dirt, dust, and debris. In fact, if your carpets are looking dingy, the source is underfoot. Think about it. High traffic areas are called that for a reason. Make it easy for yourself and stop walking around your house with your shoes on. If you want to take it a step further, then take your shoes off before you enter your home. You’ll save yourself a lot of cleaning time just by doing those two things alone. For this to work best, have everyone in your family follow suit.
- Clean carpet stains immediately: Carpet stains are a lot easier to clean if you take care of them as soon as they occur. The long you wait to clean them, the harder they will be to clean. It’s just that simple. So, if you want to make it easy on yourself then clean the carpeted areas in your home as soon as they become stained.
- Use natural cleaners: Natural cleaners are effective and will not stain your carpets the way store bought cleaners will. You can use baking soda and vinegar to remedy a variety of carpet stains.
- Don’t eat or drink in carpeted areas: Prevention is essential when it comes to keeping your carpets clean. Stop eating and drinking in carpeted areas and you will have that many less stains to clean.
- Don’t do messy projects in carpeted areas: Arts and crafts should not go on in carpeted areas. It’s a mess waiting to happen. Choose a non carpeted area for those kinds of fun activities. Put down a plastic tarp to protect your carpets if you have no other choice.
- Get your carpets cleaned professionally every 6 months: Professional carpet cleaning is an essential way to maintain your carpets. Make an appointment every 6 months for best results.
Honor Carpet Cleaning
5264 SE Horseshoe Point Rd
Stuart, FL 34997