When you are looking for a new garage door repair service, the first you should do is jump online and read reviews from past and present customers. This is a great way to get a good idea about the type of service they provide and how well or poorly they treat their customers. If you don’t see many good reviews, be wary of calling them for service. If you see a balance of both good and reviews, give them a call. No online review profile is going to have all 5 start reviews. It just doesn’t happen that way, so don’t expect to see that. No garage door company is going to have a perfect rating https://garagedoorsales.net/garage-door-opener-instillation-in-port-st-lucie-fl/. Use this information to get a basic idea about their services, not the entire picture.
Read Customer Testimonials
Customer testimonials will give you a good idea about the service your local garage door repair service will provide. They are usually found on the main website of the garage door company. Read them to find out what it’s like to work with them when you get the garage door company at their best. If possible. Ask to speak to these customers directly.
Call Them to Get More Information
At the end of the day the very best thing to do is to pick up your phone and call the garage door company you plan on using. Ask them the following questions:
- Are your services licensed and insured?
- Do you provide services on nights and weekends?
- Do you provide around the clock emergency services?
- Do you provide discounts for first time customers?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- Do you carry parts for all major garage door companies?
- How many years of garage door repair and installation experience do you have?
- What towns does your service area include?
Customer’s Choice Garage Doors and Openers, Inc
2807 Okeechobee Rd, Fort Pierce, FL 34947