Coworking is a new way of conceiving work, which distorts the standard concept we have been used to for a long time. It is a more creative style of work that does not follow the rules imposed by office hours.
It is based on the sharing of common spaces in places prepared for this, in which people with different professionalisms meet who use the same desks, printers, photocopiers, paying a modest price for their use.
Coworking: fashion to be a new style of work
Initially the Coworking was a style followed by freelancers and by those who loved to work and find themselves in open environments, a little out of the box, or by predefined programs, because they preferred to be away from the furnishings and colors of traditional offices.
Later, however, what at the beginning seemed to be only trendy fashion, and of the moment, aroused the attention and curiosity of the big companies that found in this new free, soft way, many advantages in terms of cost savings compared to the costs that the management of a normal office involves. Now here in Sydney you can find the co-working space and therefore you will be able to have the best deals there.
- Therefore more freedom of movement and expression.
- After abandoning the classic jacket and tie, we moved on to more casual, less formal clothing, consisting of T-shirts and jeans.
- The atmosphere that is created is stimulating because it allows an exchange of skills and ideas that creates an additional surplus of knowledge and the work becomes more agile, flexible and pleasant.
Coworking and bureaucratic aspects
The rental contract must clearly indicate the intended use of the building and the safety regulations, according to the legislative decree 81/08 of the Consolidated Law on health and safety at work.
It is necessary to check at the premises of the ASL whether the facility is accessible and obtain authorization from the same. Subsequently, a request must be sent to the competent Police Headquarters, in the territory where the activity is to be opened.
- If you already have your own office and have decided to make them available under the Coworking formula, then the obligations at your expense in terms of authorizations and communications are null.
- In addition, if you decide to do dates, you need to open the VAT number and frame your space as a shared structure.
Costs for working in Coworking
The costs are accessible to all, both for those who use an individual workstation and an office by the hour.Suffice it to say that for continuous, weekly use, with no minimum permanence limits, the cost is 110.00 euros per month plus VAT for individual workstations in open space.
For work islands composed of two stations the cost is 300 euros per month plus VAT; for independent offices up to 5 people the monthly cost is 450.00 euros per month plus VAT.These services are joined by others such as renting a room for meetings and meetings.
The booking procedures are made electronically by email, after checking the availability of the date and at the time indicated, you will receive a confirmation so that you can proceed to the balance by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.